Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bizzare Sequence of Events Whats next ?

The week has started and expecting another week of deadlines and busy schedule hopefully

Suddenly something struck me in the mornin i wanted to do my CFA chartered financial analyst program , i really dont know what came into my mind ; but i have already made up my mind to have a go at it , any ways comin to the blog i was readin the papers for some news as i stumble across this one " UP boy claims to be incarnation of a US scientist" 14 yr old boy claims that he is an reincarnation of the us scientiest , it cant get any bizzare than this

The guy is a fake and has juz completed a self study english program of rapidex and god only know what he speaks , its juz plain gibbrish and our dear cnn reporter has made his second home next to this guyz house monitoring him 24x7 to pick up the trp ratings
Wake up ppl, its juz BS and i get more provocative reading such blatant desi masalas which ppl spend hours analyzing its ambiguity and hoaxness
Leading to this sequence of events was a four year old who claimed previuosly that she was a reincarnation of kalpana chawla . so what so be it ; ppl got stuff to do man wake up ;
anyways leading into this unexplained phenomenon of events was today me deciding to do my CFA and i hope it doesnt turn up bizzare ;
and its time 4 me to pack my bags and reach home sweet home

cheers dubai

No comments: