Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Things abt myself !!!

hey hey dubai its the last day of the week and i always wonder how pumped up and excited i am working on thursday i could say i am like a " Storehouse of redbull ", may be the fact that , juz thinkin abt how i am goin to waste the comin 2 days gives me immense pleasure to work on the last weekday; As excited as i am i thgt let me disclose some things abt myself to say to the world the real me
Things i want to in life b4 i die
1. Buy a Bentley in another 10 years i mean a brand new blinged up one , and give free car lift at the peak rush hour atleast once a week to the people in distress.
2. Be a boss of a large corporate and lead a successful team in Dubai , and boss around everyone and surprise everyone once in a while by making my own coffee in the office( I know its kind of weird .. , but cmon thats me ..cant help it )
3. Complete my CFA and my Doctorate and be like a storehouse of knowledge and commend respect through knowledge .
4. to be a professor at my later days and impart all my expereince and knowledge to the younger generation be a role model ( i know i am asking too much ,)
5. To love a girl of my dream truly, madly, deeply and be a gr8 husband material ,
6. To bring my new born son in my mercedes atleast my grandson in my mercedes
7. To be a good husband/ a good boyfriend/ a good son/ a good friend and a good human being
8. To be featured in forbes once in my life or atleast in local news paper
9.To go to a deserted place /beach resort / hill station and have a scenic view house and spend a peaceful vacation once in a while with my family
10. take my parents on around the world trip to veiw the seven wonders of the world both the old and the new wonders
i guess that will make up for my wishful thinking ... in my life would keep updating abt the things that i can do in life in my next blog
keep the good times rollin
cheers dubai

No comments: